One of the cowgirls from the Cowgirl Co-oplocated on the "Back of the Bluff" as they call it, stopped by the Millwood Market last night to chat. They've got some big dreams including a community canning kitchen, local food and products store and mercantile, cowgirl castoffs flea market, kids garden, art displays and sales and a bunch of other stuff. They are located on a working horse ranch not too far from Harvest House in Greenbluff.
Their opening day for the whole operation is this Saturday, October 3. Here's their rundown of activities:
- Come watch a sneak preview of an Xtreme Trail Clinic ~ open to the first 25 riders
to sign up ~ Sat Oct 3 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- The Cowgirl Merchantile will be open featuring fine art and craft by 30 artists
- Produce avaiable: carrots, potatoes, herbs, squash, pumpkins
- Trade at the Cowgirl Trading post and look for past flea market treasures at the
Cowgirl Cast Offs
- Pose for pictures with 'Donk" the miniature donkey and Ruben the goat
- Take the mini tour of our Historic Dairy Farm... homesteaded 1900 by Swiss farmers
They are located at 20424 N Dunn Rd, Colbert, WA 99005.